Thursday, March 5, 2009

New Marketplace Site!

I heard about a new site called Bonanzle (about a year old) from a friend of mine today. She knows I sell on E-bay so she asked me if I had heard about it. Well that lead me to reading all the information on the site all morning. Listing on Bonanzle is FREE! You only pay a final value fee and it only costs $1 for items up to $50. Talk about massive savings from Ebay! They have step by step instructions on how to get your items searchable with Google and other things to do to promote your items. If you notice I now have provided the RSS feed on this blog. I have copied all my Ebay listings to Bonanzle and will be listing more on Bonanzle only. Bonanzle has a tool to grab your current Ebay listings and/or Craigslist listings. The items can stay there until they are sold. I am really impressed with this site and will definitely be using it. I will probably maintain both selling sites but I think all my new stuff (at least for this month) I’ll list on Bonanzle. I’d like to hear if you have used Bonanzle, what you like/dislike about it, etc. Since I am new to the scene on this site I welcome all comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment