Monday, April 27, 2009

By Break is Over

I have taken a (too long) break from my businesses. I let my Ebay listings fall down to under 100 and really haven’t done anything with real estate for a long time. Last week I decided I needed to get on the ball with listing on Ebay as I still have a LOT of stuff left from my pallet and I need to get them sold and out of here if I want to buy another pallet. I also decided to do some spring cleaning so I have auctions going right now of clothes, books, other items from around the house, etc. Yesterday I spent most of the afternoon taking pictures and listed a few more auctions last night. I am trying to pick up the pace on these, the sooner they are listed the sooner they are sold. However I still have to deal with a full time j.o.b. I am so ready to be home and working for myself!

I am working on my mind right now as well. I want to be successful and need to get rid of all negative thinking and Mrs. Ya Butts. I have allowed the negative thinking about the current housing market in Florida to get me down, it snuck up on me but now I am fighting back. So this week I’m going to be strict about my schedule. Every morning I am going to get up and get the kids to school on time so I can have at least 30 minutes before work to read a daily devotional and pray. At work during my breaks and lunch hour I am reading "The Centurion Principles Battlefield Lessons for Frontline Leaders" (I started this book last week) So far it is pretty good! Before I go to bed at night I will continue reading a chapter out of the book "Psycho Cybernetics" I started this book a few months ago but haven’t been strict on my reading. This book is VERY good about improving your self attitude.

I love real estate a LOT. I’m toying with going ahead and getting my license. At least I would be able to do a j.o.b. that I LOVE and its flexible enough that I will not be tied down to an office! The only reason I have not wanted to get my real estate license is that when I want to buy a home from a home owner I have to disclose I’m a real estate agent, some homeowners shy away from real estate agents. But I’m tired of the legal field so we’ll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment